|"Mafia look at little child. Mafia see loser."|
"This way to the- ah, I mean, hello! That's a tough habit to shake."
Nomads are small goat creatures that come in two different design variants, and live in Alpine Skyline. They wear cloaks and hoods that come in multiple colors and obscure most of their bodies. Their faces are never seen, aside from their glowing yellow eyes.
They direct Hat Kid to each peak, along with letting her know a little bit of information about the surrounding area. They require Hat Kid to blow the horns at the top of each peak, as the high altitude of Alpine Skyline affects their breathing to the point where they are unable to do it themselves.
- Nomads were originally designed for the cut chapter Sand n' Sails.
- The Instruction Manual lists these NPCs as "Travelers".
- While multiple Nomads appear in The Finale, they never speak.
- The Nomads speak in an accent somewhere between a Romani and Scottish accent. Tali'Zorah from the Mass Effect series has a very similar accent.
- The Nomads were originally designed to be more goat-like.
- A Nomad was to appear in the background of the scrapped Cafe cutscene.
|Main Characters||Hat Kid • Mustache Girl • Bow Kid|
|Major Characters||The Conductor • DJ Grooves • The Empress • The Snatcher • Walrus Captain|
|Hostile Characters||Enemy • Mafia Boss • Mafia Goons • Queen Vanessa|
|Support Characters||Badge Seller • Cooking Cat • Goofy Mafia • Rumbi|
|Minor Characters||C.A.W Agents • Coffee Clerk • Express Owls • Fat Bird • Fire Spirits • Fish Dude • Goats • Metro Cats • Meowjima • Moon Penguins • Nomad • The Receptionist • Snatcher's Minions • Subcon Dwellers • Tourist • White Seal Crew|