|"Mafia look at little child. Mafia see loser."|
Ship Shape is a level that has you running around the entire ship trying to get items and then move them to various places on the ship. If a job expires from not being done in time the captain will become more upset. This achievement requires you to not miss a single job so that you keep the captain happy. 3.1% of players own this achievement, making it a rare one.
At this point in the game you should have that you have a lot of hats as they all have their upsides here.
- Hat Kid's Sprint Hat can be very helpful here as moving quickly throughout the boat is important to not miss any jobs.
- Near the area, where in act one there was an injured seal, you can find an ice pad hanging of the edge. Using the Ice Hat on the pad will take you to the pool area in a flash.
- Hovering over the pool are some seal grapple points that you can use to get up higher when inside the pool.
- The garden room (which is is the tallest room on the ship) can be used to get to the casino in a short amount of time.
- The best way to know where the rooms are is take some time before you start the mission to go explore the ship and find every path that you can take to go everywhere. It will make it a lot easier when it come to getting from place to place later on.