Yes it sounds outlandish "The worst platformer ever having a mod in a hat in time? Are you mad!" Yeah maybe BUT it's very simple: hat kid will keep everything, enemy's are mad crows (with its variance) mafia are mid bosses, no real bosses in a hat in time. Pons are still collectibles, rift tokens are statues, yarn is balen bouts, time pieces are at the end of each level.
What's on your mind?
Personally mine is the sweater
What's your favorite AHIT Boss?
Wanted to give his look a more arabian genie appearance as well as changing his hat's appearance
King Staryu is the ruler of the star kingdom within the skies and was the one who created Mimic Master a long time ago. he has the powers to control the elements of his kingdom using his magnet like hands and can purify anything from evil magic using enchanted water from the fountain
Hat Kid: hey Bow Kid wanna play some Funky Friday?
Bow Kid:(yawns) sure!
(HK and BK join the game)
Hat Kid: me agianst you
Bow Kid:(Smug dancing)Ok
Bow Kid:But what song are we doing?
Hat Kid:A Hat In Time - your contract has expired (Robotic Wisp remix)
Me(male hat kid):whatcha doin
Hat Kid:Just playin funky Friday with Bow Kid.
Me(male Hat Kid):ok
Me(male hat kid):(inserts random picture of the song their playing)
Hat Kid:Finally what?
Aminelover72(Snatcher):It finally updated
Daniel(My A Hat In Time OC):Hat kid your Cute-As-Heck
Hack kid 🖥 💻:bruh how is she still alive?
(At mafia town)
Mustache girl:where are those mafia goons?
(the mafia goons come back with 10 time pieces)
Mustache girl:Nice work you all can have a break. But don’t be excited or you’ll be back to work.
Mafia goons:(silent laugh)
Queen vanessa HHAHAHA MUSTACHE GIRL HER GOONS AND SNATCHER BELIVED ME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH
(Later) Bow Kid & Hat Kid:Queen Vanessa! Oh no!
(After A Hat In Time - Your Contract Has Expired)
Me(Male Hat Kid):Lil sis & Bow Kid wanna have a pillow fight?
Hat Kid & Bow Kid: Sure!
(Hat Kid finds a gear ⚙️ in under a pillow after picking that pillow up and Hat Kid eats the gear)
Hat Kid:I don’t feel good :(
Me(male hat kid) & Bow Kid: sorry :( :( :( :( :( :(
Sick Hat Kid:(sneezes)
Computer:Error Error Error Error Error
Bow kid & sick hat kid & male hat kid:WHAT THE HECK JUST HAPPEND TO THE (with out hat kid and bow kid) FUCKING COMPUTER
(A portal opens and the time pieces get sucked through it
Lixer is a long tongued ghost who enjoys licking people and covering them in ectoplasm. he is able to creates a ghostly wail. The wail can be strengthen to a banshee wail to shatter glass. he later became good friends with Nomicon Boni
Mine is Oh It's You and Killing Two Birds
I'm just doing general grammar edits :)
So I'm not quite finished with the main game (I still need the twilight bell time piece and the boss fight for Alpine Skyline), but I hate twilight bell and had just unlocked Nyakuza Metro. So I was screwing around in the metro and was about to take a break and save when I look away for a few minutes. When I look back, the loading screen is mustache girl on a red screen. Obviously, this startled me, and I had no idea what was happening. Then the intruder alert played, and I realized that the cutscene where mustache girl breaks in your spaceship was happening. I just thought that was funny because I thought it wasn't supposed to happen until you completed Alpine Skyline. She basically kicked down my door, grabbed me by the shirt collar and said "finish the game you procrastinating moron".
Okay so the projectile badge is something you can get early on and my thoughts are this: it's fine but could be more useful.
1. It's a good and strong badge to use especially in the late game
2. It looks pretty when in action
3. It picks up Pons from a distance (better then the magnet at times)
1. Aiming is way to pecking hard to use. I can't tell you how many times I've used it and missed.
2. The brewing hat and umbrella are pretty good. (Mainly because the brewing hat is a easy to get item from very early in the game, (you can get it in chapter 1 and use it as an attack replacement)
3. It's a badge. Let me elaborate! (You can only hold a maximum of 3 badges. When you get hookshot it basically something you need for 99% of the game. Then there's a space for things like for badges that can help you in gameplay like magnet or the no bonk badge. Then space 3 is for anything and ifyou want extra attack power then your kinda screwed if you want 3 useful and easy badges.
4. Sensitivity: it's very sensitive it's very easy to use it when you wanted to just attackyou just fire the laser which can get very annoying
I ironically kind of like Obnoxious, Anarchy, and Pizza Time.